Thursday, June 19, 2008

Refurbishing

Oh dear, I am so sorry! I know I've lacked updates in the past 8 months or so, but now that school's over I definitely have more time to focus on things like this. That said, I'll be working on re-doing the site, adding stuff, taking away, etc. etc. Also, I'll be making days of the week to make sure I am constant in my updating.

Thursdays - Model day
Fridays - Trend day
Mondays - Random item day
Wednesdays - Music Video of the moment day

That said, and it being thursday (hee hee), I am proud to present our model of today: Agyness Deyn. I found out about Agy through the Henry Holland tees, which are fab as you all know, but most recently I have loved her in the Burberry ads. She is an amazing and inspiring model, with her look-of-the-moment haircut. It's being called the Agy now, dincha hear?





No comments: